CHASSEUR | ROUND FRENCH OVEN | LICORICE BLUE | 28CM | 6.1L
You save 61% % ($510.00)
Also available in
For long, slow cooking with unprecedented style, it's hard to go past the French finesse of Chasseur's enamelled cast-iron cookware. The 28cm Round French Oven will create prime conditions for your roasts, soups, stews and casseroles.
Chasseur Classic Cast Iron Cookware has been traditionally crafted in the Invicta foundry and enameling plants established since 1924 in Donchery in the French Champagne Ardenne region known all around the world for its food and wine. Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast and crafted in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
Constructed from heavy cast iron and thickly enamelled, the heating qualities of Chasseur French Ovens allow you to maintain remarkably even temperatures whether simmering on the stove or braising in the oven. Chasseur French Ovens are ideal for a wide array of applications, deglaze and clean easily, and feature heavy cast iron lids with stay-cool phenolic handles that are oven safe to 220°C.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur coloured enamel is skilfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts. Matte black enamel interior.
- Cast Iron Classique collection have an Optimal Gauge on All Pieces - to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Self-basting Lids - The weight of Chasseur lids create the perfect seal, and have the additional feature of internal self-basting rings encouraging re-absorption of moisture and even distribution of flavour.
- Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
- Oven Safe to 220°C
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects
Shipping & Returns
Our homeware ranges are available to ship from Monday to Friday, within 1-3 working days [excluding pre order items]. Living by Design uses a combination of 3rd party freight parties, depending on the size of the item & final destination. Tracking details will be supplied, we can not guarantee delivery days or times. Express shipping is available at an extra cost.
We offer a 7 day change of mind refund or 110% store credit for online full price homeware purchases, the item/s must be in original packaging.
Bundles and clearance/sale items are not eligible for a return.
Our customer service team must be notified within this 7 day period. All return delivery costs will be the responsibility of the customer. Any faulty or damaged items will be replaced, please notify within 7 days of the delivery of the item.
Great. Very helpful staff.
To check freight charges for your location before ordering this item, enter your postcode below.